Saturday, April 30, 2011

Changes Coming to the Blog!

I am going to make some changes to the blog... Brian gave me an AWESOME birthday gift of turning the past 2 years of blog entries into a photo / memory book!  I love love love "The O's - Volume 1" and am excited that we'll be able to give it and future "volumes" to our kids someday.  With that in mind, I decided to make some changes to how I do the blog so the format will look better in the photo books.  I'm also going to include little stories and memories (with or without pictures) to have as a record of Jack and Ellie's childhood, for both of them and for Brian and me too.  I used to keep these memories in a little notebook but I always forgot to write them down... so they'll go on the blog from now on instead!  I'm excited to include these in our family's memory books, too.

I'll start with this tidbit - as we were driving along Ashland yesterday (which Jack and I renamed "Daffodil Drive" - the city does a nice job planting along there) Jack told me "Go slower, Mommy, so I can see the daffodils."  Sweet perspective from a 2 year old :)  Another thing he does a lot of lately is saying to us "Give me a big hug" with his arms outstretched.  That kid can melt our hearts with the things he says!

No comments:

Post a Comment