Jack turns 2 1/2 today - wow! And Ellie will be 6 months tomorrow - her second tooth just came in! I can't believe how quickly our little ones are growing. Brian and I were talking this weekend about how much more fun everything is with our little munchkins around - what would otherwise have been a boring trip to Ikea on Saturday became a really fun outing with the kids.
 |
| Saturday night trip to Fuddruckers for dinner |
 |
| Brian showing Jack the ropes during his first visit to an arcade |
 |
| This might have been a record for the amount of junk Jack insisted on bringing to bed with him - we took most of it out before we turned in for the night! |
 |
| Mother's Day trip to the zoo |
It was a wonderful Mother's Day - thank you Brian, Jack and Ellie. I am a very lucky mom - so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment