Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winter 2012

Needless to say, I've been very behind in my blogging!  Here is some of what we've been up to this January and February....

We've spent quite a few days at one of our favorite playspaces, Little Beans


This was early January - our place was such a "winter day" mess, I just had to snap a picture  - ha!



Grammie came to help out with Jameson, and the cousins had lots of fun with her!
Wherever Jack, Elisa and Conor are - Ellie wants to be too!

Grammie stayed with us on her last night and Brian and I got to have a date night!  We came home and saw that apparently Jack didn't want to go to sleep by himself that night :)

Laughing in the tub

Art Projects



We also joined the Nature Museum and have had some fun afternoons there.  Actually, Ellie is free (under 3) and I'm free with my Teacher ID, so it was just Jack who got a membership - they said he is definitely their youngest individual member!



The kids and I had a fun trip to STL - this is the carousel from the Worlds Fair!

The Magic House







Brian and Jack have started having "Boys Breakfasts" every week or two - Jack takes the bus with him  then they get breakfast (the first time - it was a chocolate chip cookie!  I said that can't happen every time :)  then I pick up Jack and Brian hops on the train to go to work.  It's a great way for him and Jack to get some quality time and Jack gets SO excited about it!

More fun at the Nature Museum (Butterfly Garden)



Brian took the kids on a run the other night to the grocery store - when he got there, he looked down and realized Jack had found his shades in the stroller and put them on "so the snow won't get in my eyes."  Good thinking, I guess, but Brian said he got quite a few stares and chuckles wearing his shades on a dark snowy night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment