Monday, April 2, 2012

Late March (part 2)

Thanks Grammie for coming to help during my first week of class.  "I Can't said the Ant" is one of Jack and Grammie's favorite books these days - I remember it from when I was little!  We had a great visit with her!
Ellie having a meltdown in the elevator :)

This little lady likes to do her grocery shopping in style!

Jack was the grocery store check out man - complete with receipts

Hamlin Park had an Easter Egg hunt last Sunday - apparently the crowd was a bit more than they had anticipated, and each kid only got 1 egg (if they were lucky!)  Luckily, Jack did get one - and a 3 year old is convinced easily enough that that was plenty, especially when he got to go to Walgreens and fill it up with m & m's!  He proudly showed his egg to everyone we saw on our walk that morning.

Picnic lunch this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment