Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wrapping up summer




Fun at a playspace


Picnic with our trucks
 
I saw Ellie toddle back to our bedroom.  When I followed her a minute later, I found her like this on our bed, phone in hand and remote pointed at the TV (I don't know if she has ever even seen that TV turned on!)  She looked at me very matter-of-factly and said, "phone calls, Mom."  It gave us a good laugh!



Peek-a-boo...

Surprise!  I put on make-up with a pink marker!

Kids declared it a water day at Fellger



Roasting marshmellows over their "campfire."  This game was a huge hit .



Jack sleeping in the hallway.  Can't remember exactly what the situation was, but this was on a Saturday night and clearly Brian and I lost the bedtime negotiations!

Morning at the zoo






Jack with his new "Lightning McQueen" socks.  Worn with sandals, of course, so you could see the cars.

Jack helped me pick some of our fresh basil for dinner.  He used his toy pliers.  As you can see in his face, he was so proud :)

Meeting his new teachers at school orientation!  He is very excited to start later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment