Friday, October 31, 2014

Ellie - Fall


Ellie playing teacher with Matty


Ellie's school for Kids Day Out - Ice Cream Social in Sept.

Most days Ellie doesn't nap, but our early riser still needs one a couple times at week.  I left Ellie in the living room while I went to put Matthew down - she was crying and screaming I am NOT tired, I am NOT going to nap today!  10 minutes later I found her like this on the floor, snoring away.  I love how the Abby "twins" are seated behind her :)

Grocery shopping with Abby - note how her list is on her cell phone, ha!


Learning to write

Even on days when Ellie doesn't nap, she usually puts Abby down for one in her bed - sound machine on and all


First Kids Cooking Class was a huge success

A dress I wore when I was 3!

As you can see, Abby is still a very important part of our sweet girl's days (and nights)



No comments:

Post a Comment