Saturday, March 20, 2010

Visit to STL

I braved my first flight with Jack last week to head home to STL for a visit with the grandparents and Uncle Mike. Jack did pretty well on the plane, although my hopes for him to nap during the flight were quickly dashed when I realized how excited he was to be in a real plane.

I started calling Michael "Uncle Raisin" because Jack had at least 1 (sometimes 2) boxes in his hands whenever Michael was watching him. Jack doesn't usually get the whole box so he thought that was great.



The Magic House was one of the highlights of the trip:



I remember this from when I was little - this cute little "mouse house" in the wall:

By the time Jack got around to the pretend grocery store, he was in a full sweat from running around so much so I had to take his shirt off!

Luckily we saved the water play area for last - he was completely 100% soaked after this part. The poor little girl sitting next to him was too!


We also had fun visiting my Dad at his office downtown and going out to lunch. What a great view!


Jack - future CEO?
We ended the week with a drive through U of I to visit Uncle Kevin. We had a good visit and a nice lunch, but forgot to snap a picture! We'll have to visit him again this summer and get one next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment