Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Had a wonderful Christmas with the McC's in STL!




The awesome train table - thanks Grandad!




Christmas Eve - they had a big dessert table set up and just about every time I turned around I saw Jack with a different cookie in his hand!



Watching the Christmas Carollers with Grandad:
Jack and Elisa were the Carollers #1 fans, breaking out all of their fantastic dance moves:

I love this picture of my son - holding the spoon upside down in one hand while digging into the mashed potatoes with his other hand :)

Jack in a full sweat after trashing Grammie's foyer "playing snow" with a box of kleenex from the balcony above - that game kept the kids busy for just about an entire morning!

Our sweet little Ellie girl:

Uncle Mike and Ellie:

Jack and Elisa fighting over the ipad:

Problem solved - 2 ipads for two 2-year olds. (Ridiculous, I know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment