Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tis the Season...

We've been to a couple of fun Christmas parties the past few days. Our annual Christmas get together at Pat and Becky's Saturday night was a great time. Elisa enjoyed taking Jack by the hand and leading him around her house!


By the time we got home, Jack got to stay up till almost 10:00! I guess Brian was tired too - I was feeding Ellie and a half hour later he was still in there putting Jack to bed, or so I thought. I was wondering what was taking so long so I peeked in the door and found this cute scene... I guess neither one of them could get through the last story!


Yesterday we had a festive holiday lunch at our friends Mo and Thomas' house. Chrissy and Carter were there too. Here's a picture of Ellie with all the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment