Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Birthday Weekend!

We kicked off birthday weekend 2012 with an "early" family party for Jack on Friday night

This was the hat Jack got at school that day.  I got to come in and read his class a birthday story that the birthday kid then donates to the classroom - we picked "Snowmen at Night."  Jack loved getting to sit on my lap while I read the book, Ellie loved being with the preschoolers, and I loved getting to see Jack in action at school.  Great start to the weekend!











Bedtime story was his new birthday book, a "Jack Truck" Christmas Surprise

Saturday was the big party with family and friends - Thomas and Rosie the train theme








Sunday we celebrated Miss Elizabeth's 2nd birthday!  Though she kept thinking she had turned 3, not 2!

Ellie chose Elmo for her family party

Favorite gift - new books!


Fitting that the girl who slept in a pack n play for almost 2 years gets one for her dolls!



No comments:

Post a Comment